BSK - Boss Strike Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boss strike alliance strategy?

5 posters

Go down

Boss strike alliance strategy? Empty Boss strike alliance strategy?

Post by Morgan70 Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Earlier today I saw first hand how SUN BA organized themselves to get to tier 11. According to winter, the have 600 people or so in "sub guilds" that pop in and out of the "super guild". Basically it's the same concept we were going down with using alt accounts. Perhaps rather than create these alt accounts we should be teaming with other guilds to form a federation of sorts and have everyone pop in and out of the "super" guild to drop resources off, fight occasionally, etc and earn the high tier rewards. I'm just throwing this out there because there seemed to be a smaller core who participated throughout the BS and we fell short...I suspect this new method won't be so time intensive for us who did the last BS full time yet reap greater rewards. Thoughts???

Morgan70

Back to top Go down

Boss strike alliance strategy? Empty Re: Boss strike alliance strategy?

Post by 24mech Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:14 am

Hi morgan. My brother participated in these alliances. They call it "Grand Alliance of nations" Smile, They had 3 big guilds and several smaller guilds and were able to reach tier 10. they did'nt have the economic capability as level 60 or the nano units but they had numbers and also developed those death dealer nations to fight the battles. They fight for the units and not the prestige.

24mech

Back to top Go down

Post by 24mech Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:17 am

Every elite guild wants to be in the elite club of guilds that reached tier 10 and beyond. That's why some of them don't participate in this. It is the prestige of getting the tier prizes by your own power and effort of your own guildmates.

24mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick9889 Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:10 am

This is a great idea. Does everyone agree to try it out during the next boss strike? I mean i personally go for the rewards with others rather than getting the tier 11 prize by myself. So why have the awesome feeling of being one of the many other better guilds who can get tier 11 or even 12 prize by themselves? Why not have an even more awesome feeling of getting maybe tier 12 or even 14 prize with other guilds by this Grand Alliance of Nations?

Nick9889

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan70 Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:55 am

Interesting comments...I almost see this as an eastern vs western type of mind set. I am focused on the rewards personally and tend to be more inclusive with everything I do. So I'm not about the glory, I'm about seeing more of the über prizes in my arsenal. As for the elite comments you posted above, those "elite" clubs are already doing this....rather than using real people through the grand alliance strategy they are doing it with alt accounts, yet we raise them on am elite pedestal because the did it all " in house". So I guess it comes down to the adage does the end justify the means. By bringing alt accounts into the last boss strike I would say we've already made that decision ( which is a yes). Anyway I think this is worthy of our guild leadership to discuss and would like them to address it one way or another.

Morgan70

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick9889 Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:22 am

I believe that allowing alternate accounts to aid in the boss strike is not as good as allowing other players to help. This is because alternate accounts tend to be weaker than the main account itself as more time is invested on the latter. However there are also some alternate accounts that have resources to donate and troops to use to get boss points so i think that we should have members of guilds regularly leaving this guild and allowing other members to help gain points as their units heal as per the Grand Alliance of Nations instead of alternate accounts. Anyways i think that if you want to glorify yourself, you should not be in this guild as there are SOO many more better guilds to bring more glory to you Smile

Nick9889

Back to top Go down

Post by 24mech Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:34 am

Thank you for those replies guys. I personally would go for getting the units rather than the glory. We can flaunt the units that we got if needed and we can always announce in BN forum that we got to the certain upper tier . If the guild would be serious with this i have the plans on how to go about this. I don't have the contact persons on the other guilds that would participate but that can be arranged with the help of guild members.

24mech

Back to top Go down

Post by 24mech Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:38 am

The cycling of nations in and out is dependent heavily on that guild having a lot of officers to help in gatekeeping. It was hard for me to do that and i guess there was a lot of opportunities lost to cycle alt accts in when i was sleeping

24mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick9889 Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:27 am

You could have more officers. I don't know how many there an be at once but maybe lets say in a day: 0:00 to 12:00 appoint 5 officers? 12:00 to 0:00 appoint another 5? These people will have to be awake and available to go online to accept people into the guild to help gain boss points. 5 officers would increase the probability of accepting someone faster. Correct me if i am wrong because i am not sure about what can officers do, how many an there be,what can guild leaders do and basically guild-like stuff

Nick9889

Back to top Go down

Post by 24mech Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:12 am

Yes that is one requirement for a temporary alliance of nations. a lot of officers. some of them make a temporary guild and the officers of all the participating guilds take turns in gatekeeping. there was as many as 10 officers in the last boss strike for my brothers grand alliance. sun bn has a lot more of officers. They did have passwords for their own guilds so no leachers came in.

24mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:44 am

im ok with this since pretty much everyone else does it...we have already shown that we can do tier 10 on our own with no help...its getting to 11 and beyond that has been the problem. Absent a guild leaderboard I'm fine with cycling people in and out and joining up with other guilds to jack up the rewards. We absolutely need more officers who can be gatekeepers if this happens. Also need to organize and schedule so if you are asleep in your time zone you jump out and we can let someone in who is awake and able to play. All that needs to be figured out and coordinated. I'm sure other guilds have figured out how to do that so it probably makes sense to join up with one that has already done this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion999 Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:59 pm

Knowing when people are sleeping and having an equally strong night crew is the key. 6 hrs a day is totally lost to sleep. That's time we can let a few people in strut their stuff get a little reward and out by morning.

Legion999

Back to top Go down

Post by 24mech Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:15 pm

yes exactly. timing and coordination. the leaders of those guilds that participated had a "conference" online and hashed out the schedule. BS 3 was their initial and had them see their weaknesses. BS4 was more streamlined and they hashed out a establshed night crew and day crew and rotated in and out the sleeping accts. the people voluntarily left to let other accts in or if they forgot they got booted out. the leaders also had a rotating schedule around their real world lives. more time to recover for people , more resource time for collection, and they used a lot of death dealer accounts

24mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamesek00 Wed Nov 06, 2013 6:40 pm

Ok lets do it. Start talking to other guild leader and get them to join us. Obviously, we will be the main guild and other guilds will sub in and out

Jamesek00

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan70 Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:01 pm

Thanks guys for considering my post and acting on it. Now the hard part begins...glad m not an officer.

Morgan70

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down