BSK - Boss Strike Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars

+6
bubba0198
Legion999
Vi5
vallim
happyphantom74
jimmy20102011
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Guild Wars - Page 2 Empty Re: Guild Wars

Post by 24mech Sat Nov 23, 2013 1:05 am

good question. Umpires are persons who volunteered to watch over the proceedings- like me or rucuss, we grab another bloke or 2 from the other guild. Points are tallied , advantages and bonuses are checked in a time out period designated by the umpires. then at a signal you guys go at it again. Positions are maintained during that time whoever is occupying whatever flag they have. Both guilds have to be clear on the cease fore time. It will be repeated several times. Any infraction will be a point deduction. I did this during my experience in online wargaming.

24mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion999 Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:59 pm

I think part of the reason participation in this guild war was down was a lack of clear objectives. So if we can implement a point system for occupations I'm all for it

Legion999

Back to top Go down

Post by Vi5 Sat Nov 23, 2013 4:08 pm

I like the idea of having an objective in the next Guild War. And a clear way to determine a winner and loser. But one alt account with 200 people fighting over it is going to get crazy and cheating will be very easy. I go in with a cheating army and take over, but be sure to lose all but one or two allowed units by the end. Then who knows I cheated? After all, we are fighting the computer not the actual player. Maybe no rules on units used would work.

Vi5

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmy20102011 Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:58 am

Great work everyone on this guild war. Whether we won or lost the other side have a massive repair bill. I think all that participated worked as a team which made this easy. Now let's see if we can't do the same for the next Boss Strike. Teamwork will get us there in the end.

jimmy20102011

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:59 am

So, who won the GW anyway?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2