BSK - Boss Strike Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet your guild!

+27
jimmy20102011
Bladerunner2
Morgan70
Vader243
Tomske
gbogh
SirReginoldWittberg
wongdaidai
Arrrgh1083
Tstone77
24mech
Brinkjr19
Legion999
Foxslayer
zhelton
Bert360
winternight888
flamesRon
GeneralZen4
KungFuRabbit
jmdecena
bubba0198
Stupidrobot
Eyvindr
Mikelead
Grimsy66
jtaggie
31 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Meet your guild! - Page 2 Empty Re: Meet your guild!

Post by wongdaidai Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:13 pm

Hi I am from Hong Kong. I got a bachelor degree from vancouver and now studying in Hong Kong. My hobby is playing basketball and I watch soccer. Glad to meet u guys !!!

wongdaidai

Back to top Go down

Post by SirReginoldWittberg Sun Oct 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Hey guys! Sir Reginold Francis Wittberg VI here. I hail from the rainy northwest of New England. Unlike everyone else (it would seem) I am not married and do not have children. I am a 19 year old college student, with an interest in the music industry. I've been playing for a year and three months or so with a two month period where I just stopped. The addition of guilds definitely made this game more enjoyable for me as I would have never gotten r6 wimps without you guys. And for that I thank you.
Oh and I have a cat. I love my cat. I don't have a girlfriend but I have my cat. And I am content. Ish.
Mr. Purface needs more appearances in this game. Ok I'm out.

SirReginoldWittberg

Back to top Go down

Post by gbogh Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:28 am

Good morning eh?
Trevor here, 30 year old prison guard (hooray for shift work!!)from Manitoba Canada.
Beautiful wife and two strapping young boys, Wyndham (almost 3) and William (1st b-day approaching).
HUGE Packers fan (actually stock holder...so technically part owner) as well as Winnipeg Jets...before they left and since they've been back at least.
Been playing BN for about a year and a half. Been on parental leave since March, so I've had many a BS marathon during nap times. Back to work in two weeks though, so you may see slightly less of me:(

gbogh

Back to top Go down

Post by gbogh Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:46 am

BTW. Gopackgowyn is farm account. I am gbogh!!!

gbogh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tomske Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:28 am

Hi, my Name is Tom from Berlin Germany.
One Wife, two kids and a small home zoo (dog, cat, rabbit, spiders...).

45 years old playing with big Interruption since two years.
Thx to all supporters and the leading team, which is doing a great job.

Tomske

Back to top Go down

Post by Vader243 Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Hi my fellow clan friends!
I have been playing BN since the 1.2 update and i live here in NYC. You can find me everyday in BN. Somedays are more full of hard work/projects while others arent. Good to be here tho. Also as you can tell, i like star wars.
Vader243
Vader243

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan70 Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:44 pm

Ola guild mates. I've been playing BN for 11 months and am loving it. Anyway I live in Colorado and am serving in the military. Go Air Force!!! Im 43 and have a wife and daughter. Hope to catch you all in game.

Morgan70

Back to top Go down

Post by Bladerunner2 Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:09 am

Hello grinders.
I've been playing BN right from the beginning.
Polish background and I live in Toronto for 25 years.
I love and sail a lot, owner of sailboat and crewing on my friends J24 "Drivers Wanted".
Bladerunner2
Bladerunner2

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmy20102011 Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Goodday Mates,
Jim from the land down under - Sydney, Australia & first contributer from the Southern hemisphere i think. Married with 2 kids 3yr daughter & 44 day old son. I too work in a bank (french one). I am an avid sport follower especially the round ball game (soccer/football) & Rugby (league). The newborn has helped me play BN longer as he wakes up all hours of the night. I think the forum is a great idea. Thanks to all in the guild for helping to make the game a better experience for not only me but everyone. See you on the battlefield!!!!

jimmy20102011

Back to top Go down

Post by Rucuss Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:36 am

G'day all I think I'm the only kiwi In the guild. I live in Sydney Australia. Big footy fan all blacks nz warriors. Massive gamer play all the consoles but street fighter is my game. When I'm not playing games I go fishing. I have three kids and I get in trouble all the time from the miss for playing BN. She ask me all the time how are the kids and I say there still alive. I use to breed snakes but when I had kids I had to end that. My miss wasn't happy that I had a pet that could eat a dog or the kids.

Rucuss

Back to top Go down

Post by cpbarnes Mon Nov 11, 2013 8:54 am

Hi all-

I'm a 35 year old real estate developer from Minnesota. Married for five years, no kids yet, no pets. Enjoy football (Go Packers and Badgers) reading, and the outdoors. Seems like BN has been taking up a lot of my free time, but what can I say, I'm addicted.

cpbarnes

Back to top Go down

Post by BSKBigDaddy1129 Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:56 am

Hi guys! I'm Josh from Traverse City, Michigan. I'm a licensed builder,husband and father of two awesome kids. Love the outdoors,hunting ,fishing or just playing ball with my son.The rest of my time I'm on BN. Been good getting to know you

BSKBigDaddy1129

Back to top Go down

Meet your guild! - Page 2 Empty Intro

Post by olemiss Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:05 am

I'm married with 3 girls (12, 10, and 6). I'm a professor of New Testament and stay busy with the kids and work. BN is something I do as a mindless drain. The guild has brought a nice element to it. I live and work in New Orleans.

olemiss

Back to top Go down

Post by xPwnageKingx Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:22 pm

Hi everyone,

I'm Brandon aka- xPwnageKingx, I live in Southern California. I'm married and have two dogs. Some hobbies include paintball, dirt bike riding, scuba diving and video games. I'm addicted to BN and ever since I became part of BSK I stopped playing all other games on my phone. I'm here to help make us the top guild on BN. Message me if anyone want to wimp trade.

xPwnageKingx

Back to top Go down

Post by jimmy20102011 Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:48 pm

If you have introduced yourself on here i have your location no need to resend if you dont want. Its everyone else i am interested in getting.

jimmy20102011

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Hi fellow guild mates,

I am German but currently living and working in China. I am married and got one baby girl. Looking forward to the next boss strike!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2