BSK - Boss Strike Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3.1 Discussion

4 posters

Go down

3.1 Discussion Empty 3.1 Discussion

Post by jtaggie Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:00 pm

So who has got a shredder or a hunter?

jtaggie

Back to top Go down

3.1 Discussion Empty Re: 3.1 Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:36 pm

infecting now...

Back to top Go down

Post by jtaggie Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:06 am

Anyone get a shredder or hunter yet?

jtaggie

Back to top Go down

Post by vallim Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:07 pm

Not. Z2poring said on forum that new units will be unlocked only after new missions. And that new mission will be available "later". As always not clarifying.
vallim
vallim

Back to top Go down

Post by jtaggie Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:38 pm

As always. Also looks like arctic troopers are 100% archetype infection rate as well for those not wanting to spend higher levels of materials.

jtaggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:12 pm

think best infection candidate is SW grenadier...only archtype units come from it and have heard of people getting Colossus from it too, someone in our guild got two Colossus in a row apparently...

SW grenadier only costs cash and merits to make and takes about an hour with a maxed out SW training ground.

Much cheaper and quicker to make than bio grenadier or cryo troop or even arctic trooper.

Step up those help runs to get the merits!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:13 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad 
shedding tears for the boom bus, Z2 killed it.
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by KungFuRabbit Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:31 pm

Someone delete the post above. Somehow I forgot to log in after registering and activating my account. So when I posted it my username was all jacked up. Reposting here with my official name Very Happy

Artic Troopers, I'm told, you can get a refund for, They're not supposed to be infectable.

Also, Black Nano Drop rates are currently broken. That is why we're grinding and grinding and barely getting any. They lowered the drop rate at the end of the last event last year, so the world map zombies wouldn't feed too many out there. Forgot to increase it back up. That's what's been posted in the forums but I haven't seen anything official yet. I do know the rate is WAAAY down from last year. At this point, I'm saving my black nanos until the next missions open up for the new units. I have 5 colossi already. I'd like more but I'm not going to burn off 3 hours of grinding for 5 nanos on a 5% chance on a colossus. I'd rather that chance be to a spider guy, a bat guy, a raptor... something new. If I see something else new on the black nano drop rate, infected spawn rate, updated information on the new units or missions I'll post it here.

Update (JT): Your wish is my command.
KungFuRabbit
KungFuRabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by flamesRon Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:55 pm

Any word on that super colossus mentioned by vader? also is prestige units infectable and maybe have a higher chance to get a colossus?

flamesRon

Back to top Go down

Post by jtaggie Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:08 pm

Do not use prestige units. And no not yet.

jtaggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum