BSK - Boss Strike Killers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet your guild!

+27
jimmy20102011
Bladerunner2
Morgan70
Vader243
Tomske
gbogh
SirReginoldWittberg
wongdaidai
Arrrgh1083
Tstone77
24mech
Brinkjr19
Legion999
Foxslayer
zhelton
Bert360
winternight888
flamesRon
GeneralZen4
KungFuRabbit
jmdecena
bubba0198
Stupidrobot
Eyvindr
Mikelead
Grimsy66
jtaggie
31 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Meet your guild! Empty Meet your guild!

Post by jtaggie Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:05 am

It's that time honored staple of forums. Get to know your guild mates!

Give us a little bit about yourself. Where you're from, what you do for a second job (that one that lets you afford boss strikes), your family, whatever you like!

jtaggie

Back to top Go down

Meet your guild! Empty Re: Meet your guild!

Post by jtaggie Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:07 am

And to kick it off I'm JT from Dallas, Texas. I'm the father of two and a banker (don't hate me). I'm also in my limited down time a pee wee football coach and a Fightin' Texas Aggie.

Who's next?

jtaggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimsy66 Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:42 pm

Hi I'm Grimsy from Montreal but working in Calgary for a large oil company. I'm married to a wonderful woman from south New Jersey (nice part - Ocean!) and we have 2 large dogs - both Bouviers weighing from 100 - 120 lbs. girl is named Fionn and the pup is named Loki. Love the mountains, travel, NFL, NHL and Rugby (Union). And of course BN ! (For the most part)
Grimsy66
Grimsy66

Back to top Go down

Post by Mikelead Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:38 pm

Hi my Mike from Kansas. I am a plant manager for a food manufacturing company. I am married with 3 girls. My girls are 12, 8, and 5, so they keep me very busy. In my off time, I enjoy hunting, the NFL, and BN. I am new to the guild and want to thank you for giving me a chance to join. I plan to work hard and produce for the guild during the strike and help out where the team needs between strikes.

Mikelead

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:59 pm

c

Last edited by divinestyler on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Eyvindr Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:19 pm

Hey all... I'm located just outside San Francisco, and work for a major SAS company. Married with 1 daughter (almost 9 months). I work from home most days so I log in a little during the day. Excited to see the guild getting some more organization.
Eyvindr
Eyvindr

Back to top Go down

Post by Stupidrobot Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:11 pm

I'm in Walnut Creek just outside San Francisco and work for an environmental source testing company, have 4 kids, 3 cats, 2 dogs, and 1 wife in a pear tree.  Don't play nearly enough golf and possibly too much BN (since 1.0), work from home when I'm not in the field so I log in and out throughout the day.
Stupidrobot
Stupidrobot

Back to top Go down

Post by bubba0198 Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:36 pm

I'm a CPA from Frisco, Texas. Have 3 kids, 1 dog, 1 cat, and a wife. Been playing BN since day 1, but joining the Guild has opened up a whole other side of this game that has hooked me in again. Other hobbies include, hunting, traveling, and a huge Texas Tech fan and graduate.

bubba0198

Back to top Go down

Post by jtaggie Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:37 pm

No Bubba! Not Tech. Well can't win em all. At least Kingsbury has been doing good things.

jtaggie

Back to top Go down

Post by jmdecena Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:39 pm

Hey guys, I'm jmd and I'm a pastor from near Napa, CA. My wife of nearly 11 years is incredible and we have two young sons who love watching me grind on BN. Can't seem to get enough music, volleyball, or disc golf... Blessings to everyone!

jmdecena

Back to top Go down

Post by bombplay Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:02 pm

I'm bp and from Ft Lauderdale, FL. I am a full time dad/part time DBA in that order and do both from home. When I'm not teaching my kids, I'm moving data while grinding every tank I can find. Nice to have a forum to meet everyone. Thanks for putting it together everyone

bombplay

Back to top Go down

Post by KungFuRabbit Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:35 pm

I'm in Huntsville AL, and I'm the enemy. Well, at least that's what most contractors believe. I'm a Certified Welding Inspector, and I work for an independent testing lab to ensure the buildings that people go to every day are built per the plans and specifications. A lot of my day is spent waiting for the contractor to be ready for my services, during those "down hours" I'm on the phone killing raiders or wimps. I have a 10 month old daughter that is learning to walk ( assisted walking with her walk behind toy ) and said Da Da for the first time last night ( Awesome, I know. ) I'm a fan of the greatest college football program in history. The University of Alabama. Heck of a game this season JT.
KungFuRabbit
KungFuRabbit

Back to top Go down

Post by jtaggie Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:43 pm

Grrrr I hope we see you again this year! SEC baby!

jtaggie

Back to top Go down

Meet your guild! Empty GeneralZen4

Post by GeneralZen4 Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:15 pm

Hello Everyone,
I live in Southern California. I am 50 years old and have been married for 27 years. I have two grown daughters (one in the Navy and the other works in construction) and four dogs (all mutts). I am the night shift supervisor for a semiconductor manufacturer. I started playing BN about a month after the original release and I am sure I have spent over $300.00 since then on nanos. I too was kinda bored by the game until being invited to join BSK. It has added a much needed element to the game. I look forward to beating Tier 11 at the next boss strike and I am always down for wimp trades. I need to build up the ranks on my vehicles. I spent most of my time building up troops in the past.

GeneralZen4

Back to top Go down

Post by flamesRon Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:13 pm

Hi guys,
I'm Flames and I live in Mountain View, CA. I spend my weekdays going to school (Senior) while working for California's Great America (Amusement Park) during the weekends. I plan and coordinate private events for company's who want to host an event there. Every Sunday I cheer on the Dallas Cowboys to win, while also going for the Angles for Baseball and Anaheim Ducks for Hockey. While on my free time I spend gaming, whether its on BN or on Console games aka Nintendo, Ps3 and soon to be PS4. I think this game is the greatest out there on the app store and has been my hobby since the 1.2 patch. See you all in the battlefield!

flamesRon

Back to top Go down

Post by winternight888 Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:37 am

hey guys! I am senior student in northern Illinois university. my major is accountancy. i spend huge amount of time on battlenations.........errrr

winternight888

Back to top Go down

Post by Bert360 Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:23 am

Hi friends!

I'm from Austria (not Australia Wink) and therefore the first here from another continent - and english is not my mother tongue. Also the whole game is in german and therefore it's often hard to follow the discussions when the specifications are named in english. I'm working as an IT-Manager in a company related to the Pharma Industry. Married, two sons, neither dogs nor other pets Wink
My free time I spend with my family and try to visit my friends, which is hard to coordinate to visit eveyone at least once a year.
Whenever possible, I watch football (the real one -- soccer Smile) either live or in a pub with my friens.

I play BN since 1 1/2 years - paused for about 3 month - right after I got my wimps to r6 - because there was no big goal anymore to go for.
Anyways, I started over 3 month ago and felt lucky to get a 2nd chance on the boom busses and brought them to r6, but..... affraid   Evil or Very Mad 

As mentiond by the folks above, the membership to the guild makes this to a complete new game for me.

And I never ever spent a single € on this game and will never do ;)This is hard to do, because tapjoy is not realy helpful and it takes forever to get some nanos here in Europe. So the AS doesn't have to fear me Sad 

Enough said - back to get som black marbles Smile

cu bert

Bert360

Back to top Go down

Post by zhelton Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:34 am

Hey team, Zhelton from Arkansas here. I make my living in tech support. I live in a full house with 3 kids, 3 pets and my lovely wife. I love to game and play whenever I can find the time. I'm glad to be a part of a team that is focused on the strikes and eager to help each other.

zhelton

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxslayer Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:00 am

I'm scott from Joliet il. 24 years old, gf and a 1.5 year old daughter named Marleigh. I'm a field service technician for a company named Fives (pronounced feeve), based out of Paris. I fix million dollar machine tools built by the companies Giddings and Lewis, Cincinnati, and Forest Liné. I enjoy drinking and playing pool. And fixing things. Also love drinking. And when I'm drinking I like to play BN.

It's been a pleasure battling with all of you and hopefully we can all grow old together playing battle nations.

Foxslayer

Back to top Go down

Post by Legion999 Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:59 am

Hey everybody, legion from NY. Married, 2 kids 2 &4. Love them all. Manage a swimming pool store, May to Sept. is my busy season, I play an hour or two when i can binge on nights before days off etc...Nov to March I see no customers for days at a time and log about 5 hrs a day.
Like traveling, going to concerts, rooting for the Mets and I keep fish and turtles. BN is the only game I play other than old school NES games from my wii with my kids.

Legion999

Back to top Go down

Post by Brinkjr19 Mon Oct 21, 2013 1:28 am

Brinkjr here- No doubt it is good to meet all of you.  Kinda roam all over- but currently stationed at Fort Hood TX.  Fly attack helicopters and recon airplanes for the US Army.  Best wife a man like me could ask for- 2 doughters, a dog (big knuckle head lab), a cat, some fish and a house with the white picket fence- it needs some paint though.  When not off on exotic vacations around the globe the military sends me on- enjoy the fine taste of beer, wine, BBQ, hunting/fishing, dabbling in the stock market, flying,  shooting and playing entirely too much BN's...been at it since day 1.  Like most of you had a breack in action for awhile but back into full steam.  Thanks to the leaders for putting together a good group of like minded battle nation junkies that put it all on the table for the boss strike... Let's get that their 11.

Brinkjr19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:45 am

-

Last edited by regusPL on Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:29 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by 24mech Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:54 am

Hello i'm from lakewood , california. I'm a nurse. married with 2 wonderful kids- a boy (9 y/o) and a girl (2 y/o). besides BN i play world of tanks. I still can go to the gym in a regular basis to keep my blood pressure down, row boats on saturdays, practice krav maga every other day...so yes i'm a busy guy but i love my guild and my guildmates....

24mech

Back to top Go down

Post by Tstone77 Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:31 pm

Hey all - I am 35 and married with two kids (7yo and 10 weeks). I live in Charlotte, NC. I work for one of the banks everyone hates as a manager in the IT department. I've been working in technology for 17 years.

I've been playing BN for almost exactly a year - I first started playing in the middle of the infected event last year and didn't know enough about the game at the time to think to build a facility or infect any troops, so I've been chomping at the bit for infected to roll back around.

Tstone77

Back to top Go down

Post by Arrrgh1083 Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:20 pm

Hey guys - I'm a 31 year old field engineer for a power company in NYC. Not married and no kids, so I'm keeping busy with night classes...and BN of course. Also a huge hockey fan, and wishing the Devils would get their act together!

Arrrgh1083

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next